Whimsical Wednesday

Well I haven't gotten a full time job yet but I have been lucky enough to find some babysitting jobs. Getting to spend some time playing hide and seek and cooking for kids has made my week so much better! Tomorrow I will babysit a bit in the morning and then go swimming with my friend Kelly later in the afternoon. I would have posted last night but my computer was having some R&R time at the Apple store while they tried to figure out why my computer keeps blacking out. Sadly they couldn't find anything but I updated to Snow Leopard (finally) so maybe that will fix it!
lush soaps
look at meow I'm getting paper
harry potter kiddos
calvin and hobbes
rainbow wedding
asian penguin baby
princess bride
once upon a time necklace
hello kitty shoes
keep calm and shake the glitter katy perry
 

Copyright © 2010 • Whimsical Day • Design by Dzignine